Boost & Glow Mask
The Boost & Glow Hydrating Mask contains rose, immortelle, camellia and hyaluronic acid. It is deeply hydrating and provides a nourishing treatment which can be used as part of a more extensive facial with your therapist or by yourself at home. Our mask has a warming effect and naturally works on the areas of your skin that need it the most.
Active essential oils:
- Rose is calming and soothing. It also has antibacterial properties, reduces redness and boosts the luminosity of your skin.
- Immortelle has healing properties and restores your skin’s balance. It enhances skin tone and is a Founder’s Favourite.
- Camellia is rich in vitamins A, B, and E and is known to quickly penetrate and be absorbed by the skin. It also reduces the visibility of pigmentation.
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced in the body and improves hydration in the skin. It stimulates collagen production and helps to maintain your skin’s elasticity.
- Now for some fabulous news, our Boost and Glow Hydrating Mask is suitable for all skin concerns.
How to Use
- Deeply cleanse and generously tone your skin.
- Take a 50 pence sized amount of mask in your hand and apply to your face and neck to form a thick, even layer. Use this amount whether it is for a quick boost or a relaxing treat to savour.
- Leave to dry on your face for approximately 5 minutes (if a quick boost) or 15 minutes (if you want to relax and unwind).
- Remove the mask by rinsing your face well with plenty of warm water and using a facial cloth to wipe away the mask until it is completely removed.
- Splash your face with cold water for its final rinse and pat dry with a towel.
- Generously spritz your face and neck with one of our Gentle Tonic Spritzes.
- If it is the morning or during the day, apply your choice of Moisture Lotion, Complex or Cream, or our Smoothing Serum. If it is the evening, it’s usually best to let your skin breathe and regenerate overnight without additional hydration.
Top tip from @ Charlie Locks
For an extra special pick-me-up, apply a thin layer of our Boost & Glow Hydrating Mask before you go to bed and leave it on until the morning. Cleanse your face with just warm water to remove, generously one and apply your choice of moisturiser or our Smoothing Serum. Your skin will feel fresh and revitalised.
Aqua Kaolin Cetearyl Alcohol Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter# Glycerin Glyceryl Stearate Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil#Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil# Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil# Camellia Japonica (Camellia) Seed Oil# Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil# Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) FlowerOil SodiumHyaluronate Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin Limonene+ Linalool+Geraniol+ Citronellol+ +Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils