Deep Cleansing Balm 100g
Described as a game-changer for your skin the Deep Cleansing Balm with Sweet Orange, Neroli, Mandarin and Clary Sage provides the highest level of cleansing suitable for use in professional treatments with your therapist or at home on your own. Our wonderful balm base is combined with our signature selection of essential oils to provide a deep and thorough cleanse.
Active essential oils:
- Sweet orange is radiant and invigorating. It is deep cleansing, refines pores and softens blackheads.
- Neroli is uplifting and rejuvenating. It has a refreshing aroma and helps to maintain your skin’s moisture level to create a glowing complexion.
- Mandarin is cheerful and relaxing. It brings happiness to your senses and stimulates your circulation.
- Clary sage has deep cleansing and antiseptic properties. It enhances your skin’s lustre and balances the production of natural oils in your skin to help address both oily and dry areas.
Suitable for all skin concerns
How to Use
- Wring out a facial cloth in a sink of warm water and gently press this to your face for up to 1 minute.
- Take a 10 pence sized amount of balm in your hand and warm it between your palms and fingertips.
- Spread this all over your face, neck and décolletage and massage gently but firmly with your fingertips.
- Wring out a facial cloth again in the warm water and thoroughly remove the balm, starting with your décolletage and working up to your forehead.
- If time permits, it’s best to repeat the above steps a second time.
- Generously spritz your face and neck with one of our Gentle Tonic Spritzes.
- If it is the morning or during the day, apply your choice of Moisture Lotion, Complex or Cream or Smoothing Serum. If it is the evening, it’s usually best to let your skin breathe and regenerate overnight without additional hydration.
Top tip from @ Charlie Locks
This is a fantastic deep cleanse product regardless of age or skin concerns including breakouts and blackheads. Using our Deep Cleansing Balm even once a week will soften blackheads and clary sage balances the production of natural oils in your skin to help address both oily and dry area
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil# Glycerin Aqua Sucrose Laurate
Glyceryl Behenate Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Ferment Extract
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil# Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil#
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil# Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil#
Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
Limonene+ Linalool+ +Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils #Natural
Due to the Almond Oil Content of this product, it is not suitable for those who suffer from nut allergies.