The Smoothing Serum is a complex blend of hyaluronic acid and signature selection of five amazing essential oils - rose, neroli, immortelle, camellia and sweet orange. The combination of our intensely nourishing formula and our effective oils will nourish your skin and renew its natural glow, leaving it feeling revitalised and invigorated.
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced in the body and improves hydration in the skin. It stimulates collagen production and helps to maintain your skin’s elasticity.
- Rose is calming and soothing. It also has antibacterial properties, reduces redness and boosts the luminosity of your skin.
- Neroli is uplifting and rejuvenating. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture level to create a glowing complexion.
- Immortelle has healing properties and restores your skin’s balance. It has toning properties and is a Founder’s Favourite.
- Camellia is rich in vitamins A, B and E and is known to quickly penetrate and be absorbed by the skin. It also reduces the visibility of pigmentation.
- Sweet orange is radiant and invigorating. It invokes a warming sensation and enhances the tone of your skin.
Suitable for all skin concerns
How to Use
When using our Smoothing Serum, take 2 to 3 drops in your hand and warm it between your palms. Apply with fingertips to your face, neck and décolletage. The Smoothing Serum can be used either during the day (including under make-up) or occasionally as an intensive facial treatment to give the skin a thorough boost (to be used each night for a period of 6 weeks).
Top tip from @ Charlie Locks
For a fresh, dewy finish, mix 2 to 3 drops of Smoothing Serum into your moisture lotion, complex or cream in the morning. This will enhance the benefits of your moisturiser and can be used under your make-up.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil# Glycerin Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water# Sucrose Laurate Glyceryl Behenate Aqua Camellia Japonica (Camellia) Seed Oil# Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil# Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Flower Oil#Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil# Sodium HyaluronateLimonene+ Citral+Linalool+Citronellol+ Geraniol+ +Naturally occurring in Essential oils *Organic #Natural